It’s what’s on the inside that counts. And with our steel frame homes, you know you are getting the best – in security, safety, durability and longevity. We stand by the quality and strength of the homes we sell, as all are built with an unbeatable steel framing system.
It’s an unfortunate fact that many homes are continuing to fall short in terms of weather-tightness, durability and longevity, despite meeting the New Zealand Building Standards code. With a steel-frame building, you can be sure your home is stronger and will not fall prone to the usual signs of ageing that you commonly experience with timber-frame homes such as warping and rotting, resulting in sticky doors and rattling windows. And because mould can’t grow on steel, not only is your home healthier but your family will be too.
We don’t cut corners when it comes to the finish of your new home. We use only premium products, such as appliances by Fisher & Paykel stone or laminated benchtops. Your GIB walls and ceilings are beautifully decorated in Resene Spacecoat paint, and in your bathroom you’ll find quality vanities complemented with Methven tapwear. And you’ll love the Schlage keyless front door entry system.
All our homes feature the highest standards in insulation systems, energy efficient lighting systems and so much more.
• Carpet & Vinyl from Flooring Xtra, Dalton. Pegasus or Pearl Bay Carpet Range on 11mm Underlay
• Vinyl to entry, kitchen, bathroom, toilet, ensuite. Selected Range of Vinyl or Kardean Opus Vinyl Plank
• Roller Blinds - Focus Fabric or 89mm Vertical Blinds - Focus Fabric or 25mm Venetian Blinds or 50mm Wooden Creation Blinds
• Heatpump to main living area
• Concrete driveway & vehicle crossing, patio, paths
• 1.8m neighbour friendly timber pale fence to rear & side boundaries
• Level section & Hydroseeded lawn.
**Titles dues June 2019 or earlier**
**Picture is Artists Impression only**