Golden Homes Whangarei is currently looking for a full time Office Administrator to work
Monday to Friday, 8.30am til 4.45pm. Remuneration will be dependent on experience.
Key duties include;
• Preparation of Purchase Orders for each house build
• Imputing of invoices onto MYOB accounting system
• PABX operator
• Ordering of Health and Safety packs for each house build
• Office Health and Safety representative
• Emailing, filing, scanning and general typing
• Preparation of building contracts for each house build
• Processing and paying of 20th accounts as and when required
Skills and Experience;
• Must have previous administration experience
• Have a good understanding of Microsoft Office and be computer savvy
• Be a quick learner and have a very high level of accuracy with exceptional time management skills
• Able to work both autonomously and in a small team environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Have a high level of professionalism and dress code/presentation
• Having knowledge of the building industry would be an advantage however not a
Applicants should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work Visa.
Please forward CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5.00pm, Monday, 20 August 2018.